They are amazingly lint free but they might leave more poop like matter behind.
One should be ready with extra plastic thresh/poop bags.
Cheers,
Ana

Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:11:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [UC] anybody needs a good tile setter?
From: philly.jo...@gmail.com
To: archange...@hotmail.com
CC: univcity@list.purple.com

To they shed as much as an Irish Setter?  The dog's been dead for two years and
I'm still finding the red shed behind the furniture!

Joe

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 8:06 PM, Ana Kostich <archange...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Have this really good tiler [ceramic, marble, glass] but have a few days - week
break in work. Wonder if someone needs tiling done so I keep him busy [and
paid]? $130/day
He did a few bathrooms for me and the work is really good.

Ana

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

--
No one educates anyone, and nobody is self-educated; all of us learn from each
other, mediated by the world we live in.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/