I agree, Karen.  It will expand and succeed more than any other local UC
residents and/or family business has ever done.  Of course I am not just
saying this because I taught them ESL at the Lea School when they were
little kids, but I hope so.

I wished they had opened their Chinatown Restaurant back in the early 80¹s
here.