A family stopped by my house this morning asking to shovel our walk for pay.
They (a man in military khakis and his wife and daughter) did an excellent job,
even when I asked them to include my neighbors' sidewalk as part of the deal.
We got a completely clear  3-4' wide path along the sidewalk and our entire
front steps and walk right up to the top of the porch.  If they ring your bell
and you still need your walk shoveled (or your car dug out!) I encourage anyone
to hire them.

                                    Al Airone