Begin forwarded message:

From: "Hugh MacMullan IV" <h...@macmullan.org>
Date: December 27, 2009 8:20:50 PM EST
Subject: For Adoption: Tabby & White Cat

Hello:

Me again … I found this little gal (I think) yesterday under our porch.  She probably was someone’s pet, as she has a flea collar and is incredibly friendly and loves attention.  Cuddly, charming, and full of spirit.  No one on our street seems to know whose she is, so we’re hoping to find someone who is looking for a new, awesome little lady to brighten up his or her home.

She’s eating like a champ, healthy-seeming, small, like 5lbs, and probably still not full grown.  She’s hangin’ at our house for now, but with a newborn in the house we can’t give her the attention she deserves.  If you would like to take her home, shoot me a note.

-Hugh

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5152

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5148&g2_serialNumber=1