In a message dated 2/1/2010 13:02:15 Eastern Standard Time, ric...@mac.com
writes:

can't vouch for the organization as I know nothing about it but I know
that many of us would love to help out in a direct way. I hope that if you
pursue this opportunity, as I might if I can get a sabatical, that it proves
fruitful for you and the people of Haiti.

________

Nice to see someone on the list is supportive through PRing  the charity
and pathos of our great Defense and Intelligence  Community.

Let's see you magpie this one, Glenn.

"We are no longer  accepting applications or resumes for the Haiti
Project."

_http://tbe.taleo.net/NA3/ats/careers/jobSearch.jsp?org=ADAMSCOMM&cws=1_
(http://tbe.taleo.net/NA3/ats/careers/jobSearch.jsp?org=ADAMSCOMM&cws=1)
"To be a leader in the  intelligence market by providing best-value
services, innovative technology, and  creative solutions to solve customer
requirements."
"ACET, Inc. is an  experienced government contractor supporting the IC
since the company’s  inception in 1999. ACET, Inc. actively supports the Office
of the Director  National Intelligence (ODNI), Central Intelligence Agency
(CIA), National  Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), and National Security
Agency  (NSA)."
"ACET, Inc. provides core  services to the Department of Defense"

Ciao,
Craig