What would you like to see on Baltimore Ave. between 49th ­ 52nd Streets?

Cedar Park Neighbors (CPN) is hosting a conversation about Baltimore Avenue
and we hope you will participate.  We have been working hard with others on
neighborhood improvements. However, the portion of Baltimore Ave., 49th St.
­ 52nd St., once a thriving business district, has fallen on hard times.
What improvements do you imagine for this area of our community?  We are
seeking input through this questionnaire and a series of community
workshops.   CPN is pleased to be working with the Community Design
Collaborative, a volunteer based community design center, on this listening
process with community residents, businesses and organizations.  Let us know
your thoughts.

On the CPN website (http://www.cedarparkneighbors.org ), there is a
questionnaire soliciting your input into this community discussion. You can
drop it off by Feb 15 or bring it with you to:

Information Meeting about Baltimore Conversation
Wed, Feb 10, 7:00 pm
People¹s Baptist Church, 5039 Baltimore Avenue

For more information visit:
http://tinyurl.com/CPN-Balt-Ave