note:  The woman who posted this is now looking for someone to adopt or foster this sweet pooch!  Contact info is below.  -LL

Date: 2010-02-05, 4:47PM EST
Reply to: comm-hw5v6-1587769...@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Lady ( temporary name) was found on 48th and Pine in Philadelphia around January 31st between 5-6PM. She is extremely friendly. Gets along with my dog now that she's not so afraid and also is friendly to my cats (i watch her though because she can get too excited.)

She's about 40lbs. Mostly tan (or you could call it yellow i guess) with white on her chin, neck, chest, belly, and a bit on her toes. Her lips are black, and the fur around her eyes is dark as well as the tip of her tail. She's got Brown eyes. She responds to training, but is obviously still very young and doesn't know much. She knows better than to use the bathroom inside, but still has accidents.

AGE: 1-2 years or less
WEIGHT/SIZE: about 40 lbs.
COLOR: tan/white/black
SEX: Female not spayed
HABITS:
Sometimes when she pees, she kicks up dirt like a cat using the litter box.
She likes to jump up to greet you.
She responds to "HEY" very well.

email or call 973.420.4488

image 1587769649-1