In a message dated 3/24/2010 6:07:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
alaricvisig...@gmail.com writes:

Lets  make teenagers the enemy.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Elaine Jenson <_elaine_jen...@yahoo.com_
(mailto:elaine_jen...@yahoo.com) >  wrote:

from Penn Public Safety website

_http://www.publicsafety.upenn.edu/NewsDetails.asp?ID=55_
(http://www.publicsafety.upenn.edu/NewsDetails.asp?ID=55)

Does anyone know if this happened, or is it just the fear  and loathing in
certain parts of the Penn Administration about anyone who's "not  their
kind."

Alan  Krigman
KRF Management, ICON/Information Concepts Inc
211 S 45th St,  Philadelphia PA 19104-2918
215-349-6500, fax 215-349-6502
krf...@aol.com  or _al.krig...@krf.icodat.com_
(mailto:al.krig...@krf.icodat.com)

PS: I can understand the Gallery and Market St East. I  can understand
South Street. But the "40th Street Corridor" is a figment of some  very fertile
imaginations... why would a crowd of teenagers want to mass there?  Surely
they don't want to steal mouse-dropping-tainted  produce.