Tony-

Sometimes I really like you; sometimes you make me really like LBeam  &
Frank a lot more and feel badly for Glenn.

Not wanting to get maudlin or stroke out I'm going to walk my dogs, chase
feral cats, and scare squirrels before going to a 3:00 PM Good Friday church
 service.

While I don't want to feel badly for you, I will feel badly for Mole.  If
he is still lost, he is clearly at risk being so small and suitable for  a
training tool for some of the sicko's in the Hood.

You may want to try reaching out to:

_phillydogres...@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:phillydogres...@yahoogroups.com)

for help in finding your little dog buddy.

My prayers are with you for finding Mole

Craig