fyi...

Begin forwarded message:

From: cpini <christine_r...@yahoo.com>
Date: April 5, 2010 8:44:04 PM EDT

Hello everyone,
I sent this message out on another Google group and would like to
share with this group. My husband and I are long time residents of
University City and have been in the process of opening a garden
center in UC. We would like to reach out to the community and find out
exactly what you are looking for. What kind of products, hours,
location... any opinions and thoughts are welcome!! Our goal is to
directly serve the needs of our community, tell your friends that may
not be a part of this group but may be interested to drop us a message
too!

We would also like to share with you that as we search for the best
location for our store we will be "open for business" at the Uhuru
Flea Markets monthly. We will be carrying a variety of annuals,
perennials, veggie seedlings, hanging flower baskets, soil and
fertilizer. This would be the perfect opportunity to meet everyone and
talk to you in person. Please stop by and share your thoughts and
vision for your community garden center! Or send us a message at the
email address below!

Please don't reply to the group so as not to clog up the emails of
those who may not be interested. Instead please send Christine and
Mike an email directly at:

sproutgardencen...@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hearing from everyone!!

Christine & Mike Pini