I wish I knew, but I will try to find out.

I also hope, but doubt the community around the Tanner Duckery School at
12th & Diamond Sts. will continue to agitate the SDP over their plan to give
land behind the school worth $400,000 for $1 to a corporation represented by
School Reform Commission President¹ law firm.  Talk about conflict of
interest and corrupt dealings.