This was posted today.  It is _not_ the same (brown&black, long haired) pooch that was seen running in our neighborhood a few nights ago, and again in Powelton yesterday, unfortunately.  Nor is it either of the two other missing dogs (Pom and minPin).  If you recognize her/him contact the email below.  As far as I know they haven't had it checked for a microchip yet.  -LL

DOG FOUND/ Beagle Mix?

Date: 2010-04-18, 1:29PM EDT
Reply to: comm-5wwrb-1697258...@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

We found a dog around Drexel's campus today/ West Philadelphia. Beagle like mix with some dark fur, floppy ears, pretty sure she's a girl. We don't have the heart to let the SPCA take her so she is staying with us. If this is your dog please email us asap. Please describe the collar for us so that we know this is your dog. We just want her to get home!

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1697258862-0
PostingID: 1697258862