"I was wondering what it means for a neighborhood to be "sprawling?"
Jim"

Sprawling over all the land

Is big and bad West Philly

The diamond lying in that sand

Grand and good Spruce Hilly

All the wealthy wander there

Golden gables on every street

Cleaner and safer everywhere

Golly gee; it’s neat.

On 4/21/2010 2:48 PM, Jim Cummings wrote:
I was wondering what it means for a neighborhood to be "sprawling?"
Jim

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Frank Carroll <fcarr...@pobox.com <mailto:fcarr...@pobox.com>> wrote:

    "high Victorian flare." Could they use a proofreader or is this
    some decorative phrase of which I'm unaware?

    Frank

    On Apr 21, 2010, at 02:06 PM, craigso...@aol.com