Missing since Friday! Please keep an eye out, and safely capture, if possible. Here are some pics of Maltese dogs:
http://puppydogweb.com/gallery/malteses/e.htm
-LL

LOST- small all white Maltese with a blue collar (West Philadelphia)

Date: 2010-05-24, 1:00PM EDT
Reply to: comm-puwnc-1756988...@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Small white Maltese goes by the name of Beast got out of our house last Friday (May 21st) on 50th and Woodland block, he was wearing a blue collar with a tag with his name and address. Please if anybody has any information about our very loved member of our family, please call 215- 510 -8904 or reply to this post. We were hoping someone would find him and return him, but no calls yet, we are praying someone will come forward any information, sightings, etc. anything to help lead us to his whereabouts.

Again, he goes by the name Beast, he is pure white and fluffy/long haired weighing about 7-8 lbs. Very friendly. Lost around 50th and Woodland area near University of the Sciences of Philadelphia. Our children miss him very very much and we would appreciate any information available. Thank you for reading this post and we will pray someone will come forward with any news. Thank you!!

Location: West Philadelphia
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1756988557