C'mon Craig. Why would anyone listen to that crap if we weren't expecting some attack from UCD? That stuff is as painful as an FOCP or SHCA dog and pony show. Hell, their executives don't consider most of us to be PEOPLE. Until they apologize for their contempt and offer truth and reconciliation to the people of this neighborhood, they can stuff their marketing where the sun don't shine.

The UCD is a tremendous embarrassment to thinking people of our community!

Your BFF,
Glenn