In a message dated 8/26/2010 7:27:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
krf...@aol.com writes:

In a message dated 8/25/2010 10:08:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
m...@nervous.org writes:

No, I  just walked my dog past it 10 minutes ago, and it is still
swallowing an  SUV's front end.

We are not talking about the patch in the middle of  44th closer to
Spruce that is now paved over.
Anyway, this hole will take some major work, not a patch that can be put
into place over night. In fact, because of its proximity to the hole
mentioned  above in the middle of 44th St close to Spruce, it wouldn't be
unreasonable to  assume that there's something wrong with the storm drain under
Pine
or  closer to Pine under 44th St that's causing the ground to give way, and a
lot  of the street will have to be dug up.

Alan Krigman
KRF Management, ICON/Information Concepts  Inc
211 S 45th St, Philadelphia PA 19104-2918
215-349-6500, fax  215-349-6502
krf...@aol.com or  al.krig...@krf.icodat.com