The underground creek system of Philadelphia strikes again.  It¹s amazing
the underground creek systems in Philadelphia. I have a map of these
waterways, and it¹s a miricle most of us haven¹t fallen into the sewers.

I do not want relive the Mill Creek Cave-in during the early 1960¹s when
people and children were killed when their houses collapsed atop them in the
night..  As a toddler,  that haunted me for years.