Kimm,  I don't know anything about your encounter with Greg, I only know of
his craftsmanship, which can be seen at several houses of people I know.  I
know that that isn't the issue with him, as you have said.  You deserve your
money back at least and some resolution of the contract.  It would be great
if we had some mediation in these types of matters, especially when the
vendor is a community member themself.  It would be less expensive all
around and perhaps be an effective means, with out resorting to the lawyers,
of  maintaining some cohesive Good faith with others in the community.

Joe Clarke