From craigslist...  Would someone forward this to the dog park folks?  thanx.
linda

Found White Male Pit Mix 45 and Spruce (West Philadelphia)

Date: 2010-10-05, 9:19AM EDT
Reply to: comm-zdrsv-1989759...@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I found a gorgeous white male pit mix while I was out running this AM. He's young, un-neutered, and about 70 lbs (although a bit underweight). He's scared of the dark. He is really, really calm, which surprised both me and my 12 year old pit mix. Please let me know if this dog is yours or if you would like to own this dog. He has brown spots on both ears and above his tail.

  • Location: West Philadelphia
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1989759215-2