I forwarded this thread to Andy Cole.
I will update the lists if I hear any developments from Andy.
-Lewis Mellman

Detective McGroty,

You probably don't remember me but you took a report of a scrap theft
in 12.16.2008 but as far as I know - weren't able to solve the
problem. We've now had another rash of thefts and several neighbors
have identified the following vehicle and driver as involved. If you
are no longer involved with these matters, could you forward this to
the appropriate detective and let me know who is handling it.

Thanks,

Andy