Garden Court Community
 Association

 Invites you to

General Membership Meeting

Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 7 pm

Community College of Philadelphia, West Regional Campus

4725 Chestnut Street

 Join with your neighbors to find out what we can do to help senior citizens
continue to live in their homes and remain in our community.   Learn what
residents in Center City
 and the Northeast have accomplished, working together.

 Guest Speakers:

      ++  Tania Rork, Penn’s Village

      ++  Judy Yellin, Project Manager, Rawnhurst NORC

  (Naturally Occuring Resource Communities)

 We have invited representatives from Penn School of Nursing, the Philadelphia
Corporation on Aging, Star Harbor Senior Center,Spruce Hill Community
Association, Walnut Hill Community Association and Cedar Park Neighbors to come
together to explore way we can support our
 older residents.

Refreshments will be served