See Liz, Craig isn't so bad.

On this list and nationally, we've seen a pathetic veneer of civility cloak lies and an incredible range of fallacious tactics such as straw man, ad hominem, red herring, etc.

Craig and I both drop the cloak of civility, but we do not engage in these very dangerous deceptive techniques!

I know that Craig believes right wing lies, but he really believes them. Compare and contrast Craig's posts with the ubiquitous lies that come, with such civility, from our civic associations, news outlets, and business improvement districts.

I have a great deal of hope for Craig, while I see civic association leaders and business improvement hacks as very dangerous with their bag of deceptions.

I hhope that makes sense,
Glenn