Ann,  I think the best method is to be forthright without being angry.  I
know this can be difficult, but if you let them know that what they are
doing is not acceptable, but have a suggestion on how they might get into
compliance, e.g. get their own recylce bin for UCD also there is the new
list of recyclables on the Philly Recycle Website and see how that goes.  I
always assume that people may legitimately need to know what they are doing
is disturbing you and  other neighbors and that they're might be an easy way
to get into compliance.

Easier said than done, but better than jumping the gun and assuming the
worse.

Joe Clarke

--
*"Life is too important to be taken seriously."   Oscar Wilde

*