Hello, Neighbors --

I'm looking for recommendations about two items:

1.  Swim Camps
Are there camps specializing in swimming in our area?  I'm looking for
opportunities for my second-grader this summer.  I believe Penn runs one but
little about swimming was posted on Penn Rec's website.

2.  Davis Pharmacy
We've had horrible, horrible experiences with CVS Pharmacy at 43rd and Locust.
We're considering switching to Davis Pharmacy but would like to hear our
neighbors' experiences with DP.  We're also open to other suggestions.

Please e-mail off-line.  Thank you, neighbors, for your generous and thoughtful
advice!!

Best,

Mimi Iijima