Just drove past abt. 20 mins ago. There was a TV camera guy from WPVI (Ch 6)
and a number of other folks that could have been print/web reporters
(notepads in hand recording comments from individual folks off to the side).
There was also a crowd of about 15-20 folks (not including security) and a
man in the middle of the crowd writing on a notepad. (I was guessing the man
was the designated scribe recording the list of belongings that will
hopefully be retrieved from each apartment?)  Not sure how you can dictate
every important thing you own and need to retrieve from a  home while
standing in a crowd on the sidewalk but I hope this is some help to the
Windermere residents who have already been through so much.

- Naomi