In a message dated 3/1/2011 20:20:24 Eastern Standard Time,
wil.p...@comcast.net writes:

http://thedp.com/article/last-store-standing-past-and-present-mcdonalds-40t
h-and-walnut

Dear  Neighbors,

I am happy to announce that I should never again have to  argue on the UC
Listserv that the UPenn has always wanted to move people of  color from
their neighborhoods, whom they deem as dangerous criminals, and  extend
their jurisdiction, and take poor people's  properties.

I think you are reading too much into the redevelopment process for the
specific NE corner of 40th & Walnut.

1) Rush complained about problem kids of any color; think along the line of
 "utes" in My Cousin Vinny.
Modern dressed down Blue Boys and Van Dicks err Dykes all  transitioning
between the second and third generation of life are UPenn's  biblical
equivalent of the bread of life. Occasionally, the wheat and  barley are a
littler
fermented and the hops burned .

2) The desired population displacement is nothing more than economic
apartheid. If it aint gonna contribute to UPenn's green economy -its outa  here.

There is always one thing constant in the secular life, "Show me the
money; money talks and BS walks!"

$13 for a Flay burger? I can buy a very nice six pack with readily
bio-available cals and ETOH.

Is this how society degrades when the sciences are no longer part of
higher education's core curriculum?

And as to a Marley bangin' and John Lennon give piece a chance  world

 -up in smoke. Didn't make MickeyD's peaceful,  though.

Chow,

Craig