If you have preview dollar stroll tickets and have not called for a reservation
for this evening we are sold out! You may use your dollar stroll tickets
tomorrow evening and because of such high demand, we are extending the use of
your dollar stroll tickets to next Thursday April 21 at 8pm. Call first as
requested!     215-525-1350

Opening night of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead is next Friday April 22.
There are some tickets left for opening but selling fast. Make your
reservations early as there is limited seating. We do not want our walk-ins to
be disappointed!

Runs now through May 14  Thurs, Fri. Sat. 8pm
May 7 and 14     3:00pm matinees!!

thanks
gay

Gay Carducci-Kuhn