Subject:        Re: dog committee
Date:   Sun, 1 Feb 2004 14:12:44 -0800 (PST)
From:   Jonathan Snyder <jonathan_snyder2...@yahoo.com>
To:     Glenn <glen...@earthlink.net>
CC:     anthony west <anthony_w...@dca.net>

Hi Glenn-
Thanks for your email. I am grateful for your interest in this issue. Tony West had quite a challenge, but has picked a committee in which those who are pro leash, anti leash, and undecided are all represented. At this time there are no plans to increase the size of the committee, but I value your input. The first meeting went well. The committee members introduced themselves, and we discussed some of the issues surrounding dogs in the park including safety, benefits and costs of a fenced in dog run, the increase in the number of unleashed dogs, and effects of moving the tot lot. My goal is to attempt to find solutions in which all park users feel safe and welcome. If you have any ideas to share, comments, or further questions please contact me.
-Jonathan Snyder

*/Glenn <glen...@earthlink.net>/* wrote:

   Hi Jonathan,
        I would very much like to join the committtee discussing the
   Clark Park dog culture.  I've been a part of that culture since 1981
   and currently bring Sam since 1998.  Also, I have been part of
   organized discussions about the dog culture since 2001, and I have a
   good bit to contribute on this topic.
        My membership recently lapsed so I will drop off a check today
   to Tony West.  Except for that lapse, I have been a member of the
   association continuously since 1996.
        Feel free to call, 215 382 4565. Thank you.
   Glenn Moyer
   Request as FoCP member to help represent the interests of the
   existing dog culture.