You represented the UCNeighbors list on the UnivCity list so it seems
appropriate to post your remarks here as well as there, Tony.  It wouldn't hurt
you to be honest and reply to Glenn's concerns as well as mine but you've
refused to do so...  You have ignored what you apparently could not answer and
belittled the rest rather than debate honestly.  My point about sales of park
lands was a valid one and you must know that, if not you should check it out
because you really ignored the facts in your emails.  Whenever you are
non-plussed you become abusive, disinterested, and haughty.  Lots of good
comments you ignored.  Lists of concerns you represented as a single and
inconsequential voice of unwarranted dissent.  The uncensored UnivCity list
here has a long history of your officious behavior for any one to peruse.  When
the segregated list first started out still under the University of
Pennsylvania auspices, (as UnivCity still is) it was made to leave because it
violated democratic precepts that the University had committed to.  Asking you
for fair treatment certainly hasn't changed things much.  Feel free to change
that any time treatment you want, but please no more calling others names
(deranged, disruptive, source of nutty falsehoods, 'nefarious conspiracy
theory', 'Trump-talk', etc.) and then saying it was all your opponent's fault
because they abused the list.  It's time to communicte.  Enough Monty Python
division crap for crap craziness!  When they did it it was funny.  This is not.
 Shake hands and come out talking!

Rick Conrad