I'm pretty sure the dog that was seen running lives on 45th, btw Pine & Spruce, I think two houses in from the south end, on the east side. This dog has gotten out many times before (from its yard) and just races around the block. Owner would be home and may not be aware dog is out. I'm on crutches and can't get over there and don't have phone numbers. Can anyone help out? Dog is friendly but will not let anyone but owner approach.

linda

Begin forwarded message:

From: Linda Lee <l...@verizon.net>
Date: May 5, 2011 9:57:59 AM EDT
To: u...@ucneighbors.org, pfsni <pf...@ccat.sas.upenn.edu>, purple <univcity@list.purple.com >
Subject: [UCNeighbors] dog on the run!! - 45th & Spruce at 8:40 am

Black Lab/Shepherd (female?) (45th and Spruce)

Date: 2011-05-05, 9:06AM EDT
Reply to: comm-gnzcd-2363648...@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

At 8:40 AM there was a large lab/Shepherd mix coming from Pine along 45th. She was not wearing a collar. She turned down Spruce going toward 44th. I had my dog with me and was unable to catch her.