Does anyone recognize this possibly lost kitten from around 49th & Hazel?  His finder, Nathen, would like to find someone who could provide foster care ASAP.  Looks to be about 4 mos old, is un-neutered.  I responded to his craigslist ad last night (since he said he was going to take it to Morris Refuge - told him not to!), and he wrote back:

Linda-
Here's a photo- not the best, but it shows him off pretty well. He's super sweet and probably the most cuddly kitten I've ever met.  I cannot keep him for much longer, as he seems to be unfixed, and I have a special needs female cat who cannot be fixed.  My apartment is too small to keep them separated for too long.  Thanks.  Nathan.  jewurz...@gmail.com

Found around 49th & Hazel Tuesday night.