Planning to attend the Lea Kindergarten Open House? Here's the schedule:

Lea Kindergarten Open House

Monday, May 23rd

4700 Locust Street

8:20 – 8:40 a.m Meet and Greet with Dr. B-C in the library
8:45 – 9:30 a.m. Kindergarten Open House, Rooms 101 and 102
9:35 – 10:00 a.m. Lea School Tour lead by Maurice Jones and Mr. Brown
10:05 – 10:20 a.m. Ms. Mykytiuch will be free to talk to parents, Room 101
10:25 – 10:45 a.m. Meeting with Lea HSA President Maurice Jones plus others
back in the library
10:50 – 11:05 a.m. Ms. McCloskey will be free to talk to parents, Room 102

Understanding that the early start may be difficult for parents with young
children, we have added meeting times with the kindergarten teachers and the
HSA president after the tour with late arriving parents in mind. We’re
trying to get a basic headcount so if you plan on coming, please respond to
this poll: http://doodle.com/tnrxdas8mfi4784z

The poll is private so you’re not making your commitment to attend public -
no pressure in case you can’t make it for some reason. This will help me and
the teachers guesstimate how many handouts to make. Thanks!

Amara

West Philly Coalition for Neighborhood Schools Google Group:

http://groups.google.com/group/westphillycoalitionforneighborhoodschools

http://tiny.cc/wpc4ns

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_128138487261714

Twitter: