Naomi,

       I've had credit card statements taken from my exterior mailbox before
on 48th between Chestnut and Market Sts. I've had a PO box for the last 3+
years and have continually had my important legal/financial mail sent there
as well as other mailings and parcels. You just can't trust outdoor
mailboxes anymore. It's a damn shame.

Mario

--
Mario Giorno