Hi all--
I'm posting this for a friend who is not on this listserv.  If you have any
recommendations, can you email him directly at mmarze...@gmail.com?
thanks,
Michael.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have a roof leak and I cannot find a reasonable person to repair it.

I guess my story is typical for west philly- first I got a friend of a
friend agree to see it, it took him more than a week to come and see it,
then he promised to do it for $400 with a friend but only in 3 weeks since
they don’t work on weekends, go for vacation ect. I agreed and he never
showed up nor return my messages. Then, bravely, I used Angie’s list, chose
the best/cheapest company, waited two weeks for them to come, another week
for estimate: $4375. I think it is too much since the whole new roof is
around $15-18K. So, now it is 3 months, leak going on and I can already see
winter coming.

Can anyone of you give me a contact info of a reasonable person that would
do a normal job for a normal pay in an acceptable timeframe?

Michal
mmarze...@gmail.com