posted this morning.  if you live in Powelton please be on the lookout !

Lost Chihuahua (Powelton Village )

Date: 2011-08-03, 7:10AM EDT

REPLY TO: comm-bmzfn-2527444...@craigslist.org

My chihuahua escaped from my backyard early Monday morning around 3am. I am beside myself trying to find her. She is all white with a brown patch on her face and tail. Sbe has hazel eyes and responds to the name of "nanny." She is very small, maybe 4lbs a little on the heavier side. She is also short haired. I really need to find her. I miss her so much. I am horrified that she might have been eaten by a larger animal. If you know where she is please I am willing to give a reward for her return.

Thank you and please any help would be truly appreciated.

Ami