I just got the following from a former neighbor of a person who has abandoned her two indoor-only cats outside. :( If anyone sees either of these kitties I hope you can come to their rescue! Traps can be borrowed if needed. -linda

Begin forwarded message:

From: Roxy Lonergan <roxann.loner...@gmail.com>
Date: September 1, 2011 12:23:25 AM EDT
To: Linda Lee <l...@verizon.net>
Subject: Possible help with cats?

Dear Linda,
I am moving out of my apartment at 44th and Baltimore, and I noticed that my neighbor on the NE corner has apparently turned her cats out when she moved- I saw them almost every day in her kitchen window for the two years I've lived here, and I saw her filling a UHaul earlier today, and now the cats are sitting terrified in her yard with flea collars and no other collars. In my two years here, I never once saw these cats outside. I spent about a half hour trying to get them to come to me, but couldn't get them to. I"m in the middle of moving (to 46th and Locust) and I already moved my two cats and my cat supplies into my new place. Due to the time crunch of having to be out of my apartment tomorrow morning, I feel helpless to do much to help them. Can you try to spread the word?

The cats are:

1 pale orange and white cat, looks healthy and is a normal weight, wearing a white flea collar but no other identification 1 brown tabby, also healthy and normal weight, also with a white flea collars

Both are on the large side, but not fat. They were in the side yard of the house at the Northeast corner of 44th and Baltimore (the front faces Baltimore, but the cats were last seen in the apartment's side yard, which is on 44th Street. The gate to the yard was open to the street.

Thanks- please let me know if you need any other information

Roxy