It may be time again to organize a town watch for the neighborhood(s), since
town watch works the best when it is localized in specific areas.

Joe Clarke

--
I think what weakens people most is fear of wasting their strength.
 Etty Hillesum<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/ettyhilles124704.html>