Goes by the name of Fluffy.  If you see him don't worry, he has been
de-fanged and clawed, and can only gum your hand, arm or throat (he hates
turtlenecks!).  Even without teeth, they have very strong jaws that can
snap bone, so don't let him play - or gnaw - on any part of your torsoe
that is less thick than your femur.  They love to play fetch, but usually
devour bones whole so try to find something else if you want him to return
it to you.  Excellent sense of smell, they can detect a long-horned sheep
carcass from about a quarter mile.  So hiding his snack is not going to be
as much fun, and might get him ill-tempered, which is not Fluffy's best
side. If you spot him, you might want to call the airborne division of
animal control, who  have the proper equipment and tranquilizing darts to
bring him in.  They say Sarah Palin got her start in wolverine rescue as a
young girl scout in Alaska (beats selling cookies).

If you find him,  please don't call me.  It took me long enough to get him
out from under the front porch with rotting fish and hamburger.

Thanks,

Joe (forward to new address) C.

--
*"If I help the poor, they call me a Saint. If I ask why they are poor,
they call me a Communist!"  **Bishop Hamara of Brazil*