44th and larchwood by stop sign

please feel free to get it before the trash trucks!

--- On Tue, 11/15/11, Roger/Vince <rogerandvi...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Roger/Vince <rogerandvi...@gmail.com>
Subject: [UC] Thanksgiving Turkeys from Lancaster County
To: "'UnivCity listserv'" <univcity@list.purple.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2011, 12:12 PM

For many years we’ve bought weekly produce and meats from a farmer in Gap, PA.
As part of their tradition, for Thanksgiving week the farmer will ONLY be
bringing turkeys.  Our café, the Gold Standard. will be closed on Thanksgiving
Day but we plan to purchase one turkey for our personal use.  In case others on
this list might be interested in purchasing a turkey from the farmer also,
here is the information:Turkeys will be delivered to our location (4800
Baltimore Avenue) on Tuesday, Nov. 22 in the afternoon.Weights range from 12-30
pounds, exact weight cannot be guaranteed but they will come close to your
request.Price is $2.75 per pound.Turkeys are Lancaster County grown, never
frozen, anti-biotic free.Orders must be placed **THROUGH US at The Gold
Standard!** by Friday, Nov. 18 at NOON.  You can reply to this email or write
to e...@thegoldstandardcafe.com.  Payment due at pickup.  Please checks or cash
only …we are just going to charge
 you what the farmer charges us.ThanksRoger