Hi Karen and Amara,

I wanted to write a post about the junk science that has driven school privatization since No Child Left Behind/Race to the Bottom. I was part of the junk science system that finished off behavioral health care in the 1990's. The bull... is exactly the same!

The pretense that these "choices" have different goals is a big lie, much like the "choices" offered through the fake democracy of Penn Praxis. The choices are only meant to confuse you.

For ten years, the American people were distracted from the sabotage of public schools, as funding was further withdrawn. The pseudo-science behind testing for "bad teachers and bad schools" dominated the messaging the entire time.

It's a lie. You can't evaluate professionals or schools by way of a golden checklist created by a few great rich men! These arbitrary useless evaluations do nothing good, but do drive away good teachers and reinforce those who are burnt out.

The people behind the fraud spent 10 years quietly sabotaging public education while the media brainwashed people about these "evaluations." Now, they want to finish off public education, while people are distracted by a media blitz about cheating on these useless evaluations.

I'm sorry I can't quickly expand upon the fraud and junk science before the meeting tonight.

These people have an agenda that has nothing to do with improving public education or they would support funding of data driven interventions, which we know could improve schools at every grade level! Once you understand that their agenda is based on ridiculous junk science and neo-liberal myths, you will reject all the fake choices put before you.

I'm happy to expand a discussion of the the junk science, but I wanted you to listen to their presentations more critically than they want you to tonight. Even their announcement is meant to intimidate you into believing that they have engaged in some sophisticated process to compare these glorious "visions" which all have the same goal!

Best of luck tonight,
Glenn
PS:  Don't be afraid to confront these fraudsters!