In a message dated 4/12/2012 1:39:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
alaricvisig...@gmail.com writes:

My  concern is that there is outside money trying to influence how we run
our  lives.
Politics is a dirty business. Nothing new here.

What I've either missed or is missing is more in-depth discussion of the
pros and cons of what should be the core issue. School vouchers. (Not where
the money to run campaigns comes from).

Will taking money away from the School District pf Philadelphia and putting
 it into vouchers:
    *   hurt the public schools by decreasing their budgets or improve them
by  forcing the administrators and teachers to sharpen up?
    *   hurt individual children by making less resources generally
available or  help them by allowing them to opt out of schools with poor
learning
environments?

Alan Krigman
KRF Management, ICON/Information Concepts  Inc
211 S 45th St, Philadelphia PA 19104-2918
215-349-6500, fax  215-349-6502
krf...@aol.com or  al.krig...@krf.icodat.com