Hi all,

I'm posting the notice below for Stacy and Tucker Bartholomew, who are looking
for a house-sit in the neighborhood next year for Tucker's mother. Just wanted
to say that they're a great family.Tucker is the minister of City Church
Philly. Stacy teaches and does volunteer work at Jubilee School in the
neighborhood and also at the Science Leadership Academy  downtown. Stacy is
also active in Garden Court Community Association and has chaired its Education
Committee for the past three years. I can vouch for what Stacy said about her
mother-in-law's gardening talents. She took care of their house and garden when
they were in Italy recently for a couple of weeks, and it now looks like a
professional landscaper was at work there.

Thanks for reading,

Martha Ledger

Reliable House Sitter

My mother-in-law is a retired professional seeking a house-sitting opportunity
in University City. Our family lives in the area, and she is considering
relocating, but would prefer to try out the winter before making a permanent
move. She is an avid gardener, a meticulous housekeeper, great with dogs and
can supply numerous references.  Please contact us for more information.
stacy.bartholo...@gmail.com.