Hi all,

I'm trying to find a masonry contractor to do a little bit of fill and
cinderblock work in a structural wall. I have left messages with the two
folks below who Liz suggested three years ago, and with Chris Eaton, a
great mason I have used before. Does anyone have additional suggestions?

Thanks,
--
Dan Ohlemiller
267-259-0464