As we get ready to start the Fall season of Clark Park Youth Soccer, we're
still looking for volunteer coaches to help with our teams.

Parents, students, neighborhood soccer enthusiasts -- you don't have to
have Hope Solo's soccer skills!  If you enjoy working with children between
ages 5 and 11, and want fresh air and exercise on Saturday mornings or
afternoons (and a great t-shirt!), we'll be glad to have your help.  Our
Fall season will start on Saturday, September 22nd and continue until
November 17th.

Clark Park Youth Soccer is a non-competitive, family-friendly program that
gives kids an opportunity to learn basic soccer skills and team
participation. Kids ages 5-7 practice and play 10:30-Noon; kids ages 7-11
practice and play from Noon to 1:30.  Each team has 2 to 3 coaches assigned
(with a roster of subs) -- you won't be facing 18 five year olds all by
yourself!

If you'd like to volunteer, or want more information, reply to me or to
clarkparksoc...@yahoo.com. More information about the program is also
available at http://www.friendsofclarkpark.org/?page_id=58 .

Kathleen Turner
khturne...@gmail.com