original info:
From: Linda <l...@verizon.net>
Date: July 4, 2012 6:55:52 PM EDT

Cat Missing in West Philly (49th and Larchwood)

Date: 2012-07-04, 2:22pm

Adult male cat missing in west philly, last seen July 2nd near 49th and Larchwood. Black and white. His name is Nibbler and may or may not have his collar on. He is a very shy, easily frightened cat and not used to being outdoors. Please call Doug at 215-909-2334 if you can be any help locating him.