Begin forwarded message:

From: Jeannette Bennicelli <jbenn...@mail.med.upenn.edu>
Date: November 26, 2012 11:46:03 AM EST
To: pfsni <pf...@ccat.sas.upenn.edu>
Subject: [PFSNI] Cradles to Crayons Winter Coat Drive

Hello Neighbors:
There are many children in the Philadelphia area who will be cold this winter because their families can't afford heat or warm clothes. Cradles to Crayons is a local organization that collects and distributes needed items to local children. I am currently collecting new or used winter clothing and coats for this organization. Would you please consider donating a new or used coat or any warm clothing item? I have collection boxes at home and work, or I can come and pick the items up if that is easier for you. I am also planning to go and help sort clothing in the collection center in Conshocken. Let me know if you'd like to join me. It would be great if we can get a group together.
THANK YOU

Jeannette

--
Jeannette L. Bennicelli, Ph.D.