Hello Friends and Neighbors. We are opening our 4th show of our 8th season
here in West Philadelphia and are so excited to bring you a play written by
our artistic director, Paul Kuhn. Paul wrote this over 10 years ago and we
finally coaxed him into sharing it with all of us. Please come show your
support of your local theatre by attending. New plays are quite often hard
to sell. We want to prove that in West Philadelphia that's different!  VERY
limited seating...

Curio Theatre Presents:
MADVILLE
BY PAUL KUHN <http://www.curiotheatre.org/madville.html>

                                              Photo By Kyle Cassidy
Previews on March 20 and 21
Runs from March 22 through April 13
Every Thursday through SaturdayAt Eight O'Clock

<https://www.vendini.com/ticket-software.html?e=c60da2ff911fd074329021832568e5a5&t=tix>

*Due to a shortened preview run, we will be honoring dollar stroll tickets
on the 20, 21, 28, and 29 of March. Please call the office to reserve your
seats.* Madville is the imaginary world created by four children in the
remote Canadian woods.  Now as adults they struggle with their memories in
this poetic, moving and painfully funny play written by Curio's Artistic
Director Paul Kuhn.

Curio Theatre Company uses Vendini <http://www.vendini.com> for ticketing,
marketing, and box office management.

Curio Theatre Company - 815 S. 48th St., Philadelphia, PA, 19143, (215)
525-1350
Vendini, Inc. - 660 Market Street, San Francisco, CA, 94104, 1 (800)
901-7173

Unsubscribe <#13d6faa5de032589_>

View <#13d6faa5de032589_> as a web page.

--
Gay Carducci
General Manager

"It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression
and knowledge." Albert Einstein