Turns out the pooch is still on the loose. Please keep an eye out and report to ACCT immediately if you see him. He's not in great shape, according to the craigslist post (below). ACCT: 267-385-3800

REPLY TO: fvwzp-3923516...@comm.craigslist.org Posted: 2013-07-09, 7:34AM

[FOUND/SEEN DOG] (49th and Larchwood)

I found a lost puppy on 49th St this morning. He is light brown with white markings and big pointy ears. He looks to be about no more than 2 years old. Anyone missing someone like this?

He seemed confused/scared and was running down the middle of 49th st and eventually turned west on Larchwood. His back gait is impaired and he looks very unwell (missing patches of fur, underfed). Someone else that was walking nearby had a phone and tried to call animal control, but there was no answer. We both agreed to keep trying them later today, but were both hesitant to call 911 considering what happened to the two dogs in April...

ad: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/laf/3923516924.html