Hi, All,
     This response from Lt. McBride.
                                                    Fran

-----Original Message-----

From: Brian P. McBride <brian.p.mcbr...@phila.gov>
To: 'frby...@aol.com' <frby...@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Sep 24, 2013 11:48 am
Subject: Re: Fwd: Disturbing report - man exposed himself, 4800 Trinity,
yesterday (9/22/13) mid-day.

Definitely call 911

From: Fran Byers [mailto:frby...@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 10:35 PM
To: Brian P. McBride; ronwas...@hotmail.com <ronwas...@hotmail.com>;
tonycont...@yahoo.com <tonycont...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fwd: Disturbing report - man exposed himself, 4800 Trinity, yesterday
(9/22/13) mid-day.

-----Original Message-----

From: Patty Bulack <pbul...@gmail.com>
To: 48th-Street-Neighbors <48th-street-neighb...@googlegroups.com>; Gerry Davis
<gerardpda...@gmail.com>; 49th-and-trinity <49th-and-trin...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 23, 2013 9:13 pm
(9/22/13) mid-day.

Hello All,
A member of the list sent me this report this morning.  Especially for those of
you who live on the 4800 block of Trinity, please make note of the description
since its possible he lives in the apartment building where he stopped (corner
of 48th and Trinity).  Not entirely sure what to do in response, but want all
of you to have the information so at least you have a heads up if you see him.
My instinct is to call 911, but I need to check in with my police friends to
see what they recommend.
Here is an excerpt from her message to me, so you can have the details of what
happened....  I think that its interesting that something about him made her
notice him before he did anything overt....  our instincts are like that,
without knowing exactly what to pinpoint.

Yours,
Patty
______________________________________

Yesterday (it was mid-day, in broad daylight) I was walking my dog down Trinity
Street, from 49th toward 48th, and I noticed a man on the north side of the
street, walking the same direction as me, but at a quicker pace.  I was on the
south side.  He was a tall thin, black man, around 30 years old, short shaved
hair, with silver earrings, wearing a "wifebeater" style tank top and jeans.
And for some reason, he stood out to me, so I made eye contact.  My dog then
began to poo, so I leaned over to pick up her business, as I always do, and
when I stood up, the same man was coming toward me, on the same side of the
street I was on.  It made me nervous, so I began to cross the street and walk
more quickly toward 48th Street when I noticed he was making a motion with his
hand.  He had exposed himself and begun to masturbate in public.  I started to
run, as he followed me to 48th.  By that point, he had covered himself up, and
he stopped in front of the door to the apartment complex at the corner, as I
continued to walk toward Springfield.