Good morning

I wanted to make a note that a post yesterday that came from my email was not
written by me, but was instead written by Magali Larson of Woodland terrace.

I hope everyone was able to read the article.  It might have been long, but it
was a well written piece that explained the history of the Woodland terrace
Neighbors.  Anyone who knows my writing would have immediately known that the
article was written by someone else.

Please take time to look over Magali's article as it will give anyone a more
complete understanding of the issues surrounding the WTHA members objections to
the development proposal at 40th and Pine by the University of Penn.  it should
help anyone outside that discussion to understand what the relevant issues are

Guy Laren
lom...@aol.com